Completely Clean 7 Day Program
Wellgenix Completely Clean 7 Day Cleansing 42 Capsules is a formula that offers the best in terms of safely protecting the body from toxins and gently revitalizing it with a cocktail of essential nutrients.$26.99
3 in stock
Unfortunately, we live in a fairly toxic world, and even those of us who are committed to living clean and eating healthy are likely to ingest, inhale, absorb, or produce our own fair share of disruptive substances–substances that our body would be better off without and may need help unloading.
Pollutants in the air, food, and water we ingest can cause damage to our organs and tissues. It is important that we cleanse these poisonous toxins from our bodies regularly. Completely Clean Cleansing Capsules provides a safe and effective way to help cleanse the body of unwanted toxins that build up in our body on a daily basis.
DO YOU NEED TO CLEANSE?
- Acne, blemishes, hives
- Discoloration in whites of eyes or re, swollen, teary eyes
- Hormonal imbalances, PMS
- Heat in the upper body, such as warm face or hot eyes
- Difficulty perspiring
- Bad breath or offensive body odor
- Gas, bloating, belching and nausea
- Constipation or loose stools
- Colitis or diverticulitis
- Hemorrhoids or varicose veins
- Bruises or wounds that don’t heal
- Multiple food allergies, sensitivities to fragrances, odors and fumes
- Weight gain, even when controlling food intake
- Feelings of tiredness or sleeplessness after eating
- Frequent coughs, stuffy or runny nose
Daily Cleansing: Take two capsules with 24 oz. of water 3 times daily for seven days in a row. Urinate frequently to remove pollutants.
Additional Water: Drink plenty of water. You should drink 8-10 eight oz. servings of water per day to keep your body hydrated.
Diet: Limit yourself to a low-fat diet. Examples of low-fat foods are fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish.
Exercise: Try to get at least 15-30 minutes of aerobic activity, such as walking, each day.
Avoid Polluted Environments: Examples of pollutants are smoking cigarettes, second-hand smoke, alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, or even running or jogging near a busy street.